Travelling Abroad with cambio

With the cambio-car you are mobile throughout Europe. You are allowed to travel with the cambio-car in all countries of the EU and Switzerland.

Especially, if you are traveling longer with the cambio in Eastern or Southeastern Europe, we recommend that you carry a certificate that you are allowed to travel with the cambio-car. Our office will be happy to issue this certificate for you. Please give us at least four working days to do so.

For more information, look here (currently only available in German).