Travelling Abroad with cambio

You can travel to the following countries directly:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Northern Ireland, San Marino, Slovenia, Vatican, Czech Republic, Hungary.

For trips to Poland and Spain (the Canary and Balearic Islands are generally excluded), you need a certificate from the vehicle owner - please contact your local office early enough. (subject to changes)

You want to travel to a EU country, but cannot find your destination on the list? Please contact your local office.

For more information, look here (currently only available in german).