to the mobile version

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to join CarSharing?

You need a driver's license which is valid for at least two years in Germany - or you are at least 25 years old. Please do not forget your ID for registration.
Alternatively, you can also use your passport and a registration certificate, not older than six months old. We also check your credit status in the SCHUFA (credit protection association).
As long as you remain in the car, you can allow someone else to drive provided that this person is at least 25 years of age or has had a full driving licence valid in Germany for at least two years and the person is in a fit state to drive.
You can allow as many persons to drive on your account as you want. Each authorised person will get their own chip card (partner card).
Up to the age of 25 and with less than two years driving license a security package is SafetyPack (SiPack) is mandatory. The SafetyPack protects the new driver and also cambio against higher damage costs from accidents.